Thin with Dounut Around the Waist?

I am a 26yrs old female at 5’5” and 113lbs. I have a very short waist and a little bit of a doughnut around it. No matter how much weight I loose (even at 107lbs) I can not get rid of it. The way my fat accumulates on my mid section makes my navel unusually large and deep for my size. I have wanted to get smart lipo for quite a while. Is this a good option for someone like me, or is there something else that would be better for my specific problem?

Liposuction works well

+1

Hi there-

Without a careful consultation and exam, it would be difficult to say for sure, but you sound like you may be a good candidate for liposuction.

Please don't believe that the machine that is used is anywhere nearly as important as who is holding it. In the hands of a good surgeon, ANY liposuction machine would give you a great outcome- while surgeons who try to convince you that they are your best choice because of the machine they use (rather than because of their skills and experience) should raise an alarm.

Donut around waist

+1

If you have good skin quality, you may be a good candidate for liposuction. More details of your history would be important as well as physical exam.  Good luck.

You sound like a great candidate for tumescent liposuction.

+1

Hi.

1)  Tumescent liposuction has by far the best track record of safety and effectiveness.

2)  You need liposuction of the abdomen, waist and love handles.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Effective

+1

You sound like the perfect candidate. However at the minimum I need to see pictures. But, better to see you in person

David A. Bray, Sr., MD