Can Donor Fat Be Transfered Into A Very Thin Male Body?

I'm a 25 yr old boy. I wanna know 1)can a person who is too thin, almost and ectomorph, have a Stem Cell Fat Transfer on the cheek? 2)Can other person's fat be used for fat transfer? 3)Kindly,also tell me what happens to the doner area after the fat is taken from it? Actually, my right cheek, just beside nose region, is depressed & almost has no fat/muscle under it because of En Coup De Sabre Morphea. Some doctors have suggested me fat transfer & few artefill. Hence, I wanna know abt it.Thx

Fat Transfer

+1

I would consider Sculptura (3 sessions) first, then Artefill.  Donor fat would be way down on my list. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Facial Reshaping

+1

Fat transfer has revolutionized the field of facial reshaping. The fat needs to be your own, and will change with you as your weight fluctuates. How the fat is harvested, processed, and then injected can depend on the surgeon's technique. The surgeon's experience can affect not only the aesthetic outcome, but also the longevity of the fat transferred. I recommend you find a plastic surgeon who is experienced not only in fat transfer but also facial reshaping.

Good luck

Fat transfer in very thin face

+1

Yes, fat transfer can work in very thin faces.  The fat must be your own and you must understand that the less tissue there is in the area where the fat is to be placed the smaller amounts of fat that can be placed at one time in the beginning.  For patients such as yourself, especially for those with coupe de sabre sign, I always discuss the need to do several fat grafting sessions, knowing that with each session a little higher percentage and volume of fat grafting will take.

Dr Repta

Web reference: http://aaaplasticsurgery.com

Fat transfer on a thin male

+1
Fat transfer is an ideal procedure to provide volume to the face however your own fat must be used. The fat is removed via a very small syringe canula leaving the donor sight undisturbed. When the fat is removed it is centrifuged so you may separate the fluid and blood from the fat and then nice pure fat is reinjected in the areas needed. This must be done with your own fat and you must have a proper donor sight. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Fat transfer works for thin faces but only your own!

+1

Fat transfer is an excellent alternative to large volume synthetic fillers.  However, you have to have enough fat and be healthy enough to be a good candidate.  The amount of  fat tissue required for facial fat transfer is usually not large, so most individuals can be considered candidates, with few exceptions:

• Individual with severe, ongoing disease causing fat atrophy. 
  • Individuals with immune suppression

The fat transferred must belong to the same person, otherwise it will be rejected and may lead to more serious complications.  There is no real data on the use of "stem cells" transfer, and although some stem cells are present in fat tissue transferred, there is no scientific data supporting their role in the success or the general outcome of the graft.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon