Is There Any Way to Thin out the Apples of my Cheeks?

The ball of my cheeks are very prominent. when i smile, there's a line across from my face that makes a circle. My bottom cheeks are also chubby. Everyone in my family regardless of age suffers the same condition. Is there a way that I can thin out both my upper and lower cheeks? Can acculift help? If I decide on facial liposuction, submental liposculpture, and jawline contouring, where would the incisions be and would the scars be very visible?

Best Way to "Thin Out the Apples on the Cheeks"

+1

Hi,

The fullness of your upper cheeks is the envy of most, I would keep your volume there.  If the lower cheek bulge bothers you, it can be minimized with Botox or Dysport in the masseter muscle.  I would advise againsty facial liposuction.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P