Very Thin and Tall Girl "Model Build" 5'9 125lbs, Hip and Butt Implants Options at Age 21?

I am having a hard time gaining weight in my hips and butt. I pretty much already mind that I want butt implants. But I've seen pictures of girls with hip implants I like the look... The fat injections aren't an option for me... not enough fat. I was wanting to know where are the cuts made at for hip implants. What are the risks, and the long term effects.

Hip and Buttock Implants

+1

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere.   There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak).  Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  I believe the implants are best inserted through a single incision ~ 2 1/2 inches long over the tailbone within the crevice between the two buttock cheeks. The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. 

Essentially the same is true for Hip Implants except there really is no good muscle in this location to place them under so they are placed under the skin and fatty layer called "subfascial".  The incision is typically placed under the beltline/bikini line at the side of the waist and is ~ one inch long.  Hope all this helps...RAS