Thighs Lift Surgery and Gynecomastia Surgery at Once?

Hello my wonderful doctors, I just want to explain my situation and then i need your advice. I've lost 130 lbs and i have too much of excess skin. I feel healthy. I had my MGB surgery in Aug, 2010. I had my tummy tuck May, 2012. Since i am an international student here in the USA, and i am graduating this. I was thinking about doing Thighs Lift Surgery and Gynecomastia Surgery at once before i leave to home country. Do you think it is a good idea? I trust my surgeon. what do you think?

Thigh Lift Surgery and Gynecomastia Surgery at the Same Time

+1

Thigh lift surgery and gynecomastia correction or male breast reduction surgery can be performed together.  I am sure that the surgeon you have been seeing can fully explain what is involved and necessary recovery period.  Kenneth Hughes, MD thighlift Los Angeles, CA

Thigh Lift Can Be Combined with Other Weight Loss Procedures

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss!   Thigh lift procedures are very effective after weight loss. They can be performed as an outpatient procedure and safely combined with gynecomastia reduction.   You should benefit very nicely from the combination of procedures descbribed.  Best wishes!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia and thigh surgery

+1

It is certainly possible to have a thigh lift and gynecomastia surgery performed at the same time but more information is needed to determine if you are qualified and a good candidate.

Combining gynecomastia surgery and thigh lift surgery

+1

Doing gynecomastia surgery and an inner thigh lift at the same time could be a reasonable surgical combination.  Of course there are many things that need to be considered prior to the procedure.  

Combination procedures in weight loss patients can be done safely

+1

I think its reasonable to combine thigh lift and gynecomastia surgery in the same setting. Since you are leaving the country soon - be sure to schedule several weeks in the USA post op to ensure that everything is healing well

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Thigh Lift and Gynecomastia

+1

I do not know anything about your medical history but for an average individual it is not typically a problem to perform gynecomastia and a thigh lift at the same time.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Thigh lift and gynecomastia surgery

+1

Both these procedures can be performed at the same surgery. Be sure to schedule surgery several weeks before you return home to give you enough time to heal.

Armin Moshyedi, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon