Bad Results 2 Years Post-op Laser Liposuction - Options? (photo)

I made thighs laser liposuction 2 years ago and the result very baddddddd I was toned before it. seems like some areas has afats and another has no fats so my thighs looks very saggy and loose and when I bend it as in the pics it looks that bad also from the back view the same some areas are veryyyyyyy loose so doeas weight training useful or filler but non surgical solution plz

Loose Skin After Liposuction

+1
Unfortunately, loose skin can occur after  liposuction.  Despite the extravagant promises made by laser liposuction companies, this is true of any method.
Its hard to see exactly what you are talking about from the picture and all bets are off when you lean down (which automatically makes you skin look looser), but your choices are nonsurgical skin tightening with external energy sources which will give you a modest result, or thigh lifting which leaves scars.
Have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to review your options.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon