Thigh, tummy and breast. Can I safely do tummy tuck , thigh lift and breast augmentation? (photo)

I am set up for all three in May . He stated I'm fairly simple. I'm a Healthy 34 never a smoker , active and grown children. I have 3-4 weeks off from a non- lifting job. No breast lift. He states surgery will take aprox 4 hours give or take. I have had gastric bypass roux n y back in 2006 with me maintaining 110 # loss . So I'm completely ready for a makeover. Any suggestions ?

Body contouring

+1
Hi Lissa33, thank you for the question. 

Congrats on your weight loss!  It is important that you be able to maintain your current weight in a healthy manner as any excessive weight gain or weight loss may influence the ultimate aesthetic result.  I typically require my patients to have a stable weight for at least 2 months prior to surgery. 

Doing a thigh lift, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation at the same time is A LOT of surgery at one time.  In addition, you have to take into account the stretch and pull of what each procedure accomplishes and how this can impact the other procedures.  I typically will do the abdomen and breast at the same time in healthy patients and the thigh at a later time. 

Hope this helps and best of luck to you! 
Dr. Chung

Post bariatric body contouring

+1
Hi Lissa. Well done on the weight loss. I believe that a lower body lift will give you a much better result that just a tummy tuck.  It will lift your butt and lateral thighs and allow the surgeon the potential to auto-augment your buttocks. I would suggest not to do a thigh lift at the same time. A breast lift can be done at the same time however. 4 hours for a routine tt and thigh lift sounds very short.
You may want to get a second opinion from a ps who specializes in post massive weight loss.  Good luck.  

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tunny tuck, Breast surgery, thigh lift

+1
First before you contemplate any surgery, after Roux n Y bypass surgery patients have significant nutritional deficiencies that interfere with healing. Albumin, pre-albumin, B12, Folic acid, thiamine glutamine, vitamin A, C, D, Anemia, surgical site infections, are just few things to consider before any surgery or you will have healing problems deep venous thrombosis, pulmonary emboli. That combination surgery is massive and not justified, though convenient to your schedule.
Combining the Tummy Tuck with thigh lift, you are doing surgeries that pull against each other. that is the vectors of pull are against each other.
Doing all this in 4 hours is not feasible unless you have a 2-3 plastic surgeons working all together and a stay in the hospital for 3-4 days. Patient safety comes first. One procedure at a time
Samir Shureih MD. FACS.
sshureih@msn.com

Breast tummy and thigh lift in 4 hours?

+1
To do a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and a thigh lift in four hours would be something short of a record pace.  Your surgery is not simple because you have a lot of excess skin.  I can not see the sides or back of the trunk.  Often when you have lost 110 lbs you may need a body lift to get the best contour.  If you want to have a quality tummy tuck and thigh lift it would need to have meticulous stitching to avoid messy scars with lots of pleating.  Your skin is very thin because of the weight loss and would need numerous fine dissolvable stitches to make the incisions look nice.  It could be done if things were stapled together or hurriedly stitched together.  If quality surgery is what you want then I would research around and look at the quality of the stitching that is done and not how fast the surgery is performed.  Its not how fast the surgeon is but the quality of the work that is done.  These three surgeries would take me 7-8 hours to perform at a high standard. 

Benjamin Chu, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon