Uneven Inner Thighs 4 Weeks Post-Lipo. Could This Be Fluid Build-up?

I had tummy tuck and inner thigh lipo about 4 weeks ago, I am kind of please with tummy tuck and unhappy and concerned with inner thigh result. After inner thigh lipo my inner right thigh and inner left thigh are not the same size. My inner right thigh is bigger and the lipo has been done unevenly, in addition to that I feel discomfort on right inner thigh. I told this to the doctor, first he claimed it was uneven to begin with, which is not a true statement, could this be fluid build up?

Inner thigh uneven?

+1

It is difficult to evaluate the final liposuction results after such a short period of time. You have to give it at least 4 - 6 months minimum.

Uneven inner thigh lipo

+1
You need to wait three months to six months to see the final result but you may certainly have fluid swelling more in one thigh. If you're not wearing a compression garment you should as it may help.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Uneven inner thighs after lipo

+1

Your uneven inner oculd be due to a variety of things: previous unrecognized unevenness, hematoma, seroma, In  any case, it far too early to predict the final result and I would recommend scar massage unitl some time that a final assessment can be made if acceptable to your surgeon.