Are there Any NYC Plastic Surgeons Who Specialize in Thigh Lift Revision?

I had lipo to the inner thighs and a thigh lift 5 months ago. The plastic surgeon took out way too much fat and now my skin is very saggy and I have large concave areas on my thighs. I had a consult with a NYC plastic surgeon this week and he said there is nothing he can do to help me. He said there isn't enough skin to do a revision lift and not enough fat to do a graft. Isn't there any board certified plastic surgeon in NYC that can help me?

Finding Thigh Lifting Surgeon?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the sub optimal results after your thigh lifting surgery.

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery,  especially looking for surgeons who have had significant experience with thigh lifting surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Unfortunately, thigh lifting surgery is not one of the most common  procedures performed and is a procedure fraught with complications.  Therefore, be patient and find a plastic surgeon who has the necessary experience to help you.