Scar Looks Big a Week After Inner Thigh Lift with Mini Butt Tuck

I had inner thigh lift with a mini butt tuck only a week ago but the scar is so big it looks like a duck tail and I had lipo on the outer part of my thigh "saddle bags" now the skin looks very loose and wrinkled, will it tighten up over time. am I still to early to tell? right now it looks bad.

Recovery after a thigh lift

+1

Allow all of your skin to settle and allow the swelling to resolve before making an assumptions about your results.  Be patient, as this may take 6-8 months and then you can discuss revisions with your plastic surgeon.

One week after thigh lift

+1

It is difficult for me to comment without seeing your results, but at one week it is very early and I would give it some time to heal.