Do I Need a Thigh Lift or More Lipo?

I had lipo on my inner thighs. My doctor said he would do an in office touch up, and now he is telling me I don't need lipo, I need a thigh lift. I had a second opinion, and was told I need lipo. I have 2 bulges. One on each thigh in the same spots, as if he completely missed those areas. It's right in the middle of my thighs. I am currently in the market for a doctor to fix this and give me some honest advise. I have a hard time wearing pants without seeing the bulges, and I want to fix it asap

Thigh lifting

+1

Unfortunately it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination. The answer to your question really comes down to the quality/elasticity of the skin in that area and how it will potentially respond to further liposuction surgery. The skin in this area generally is quite thin and liposuction in this area potentially leaves excess  skin and irregularities.

Make sure you are seeking advice from well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Liposuction deformity

+1

From your description you may need both liosuction and a lift depending on the quality of the skin. Or liposuction, fat graft and redistribution of fat.

May require multiple surgeries to correct