Thigh Lift Including the Inner, Outer and Posterior?

I am booked to have a Thigh lift. My doctor thought the inner and outer would be fine, but I would like a full Thigh lift. He says it won't be as effective as the inner and outer and most patients are happy with just that, but I want the posterior done as well, is it worth it or not? Surely it will make the back of my legs look better? He is quite happy to do this, but I feel he is a bit hesitant about it, as it doesn't tighten as well as the front legs

Thigh lifts

+1

A thigh lift is often staged. Usually the lateral thigh is elevated first and then a medial thigh lift is done at a later time.