Thigh Lift to Fix Banana Roll/cellulite on Back Thigh? 37 Yrs. Old (photo)

Had lipo twice in area with limited results. Dr says is skin laxisity w/NO complete fix available. More lipo will compromise pillar that holds butt up. Skin lift has no anchor, scar will migrate and pull butt down. Thermage or other tightening is too limited. IS there a way to conceal the scar under crease of butt and anchor it so it wont pull butt down? What are my options for lift? How to find a dr. who is very experienced at these details. All potos Ive found are drastic changes, not smooth.

Posterior thigh deformity

The double bubble you have in the posterior thigh is due to over liposuction to begin with. The support to the base is gone . Your buttock crease goes all the way accross the buttocks instead of stopping 1/2 or 1/3 the way.

The proper treatment is fat transfer to the posterior thigh.

Lift i the buttock crease will leave terible scar that show, can widen , migrate and so on.

Posterior Thigh Lift Should Be Chosen Selectively

I agree with Dr. Shueih that a thigh lift would be a mistake for you.  You will not get sufficient benefit for the potential downside. Thigh lifts shouild be reserved for people with fairly advanced skin laxity. Fat grafting may be of benefit, but it would be important to have an in person exam to evaluate your skin quality and contour issues.  Make sure you choose a surgeon certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Buttock/thigh lift

Based on your photos, I do not recommend any sort of posterior thigh lift or any procedure that will leave a scar, even in the buttock crease. You will most certainly be unhappy with the appearance of the scars and see little improvement in the contour of your buttocks or posterior thighs. Perhaps fat injection of your buttocks would lead to an improvement in shape but, unfortunately, there is not much that can be done with the contour irregularities of the backs of your thighs. Best of luck. 

Karl Schwarz, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon