Should I be looking into a thigh lift or butt lift? Or is there any other procedure you would recommend for me? (photos)

122lbs. I have had a baby and after 2 years and some exercise I have noticed that my butt/thigh just aren't going back to its round perky appearance, and that crease that most people have and I HAD below the buttocks, is no longer there! I have an hourglass figure and do have volume in my butt and thigh area, so i am not looking for implants or fat grafting. Thank you kindly.

Butt lift or thigh lift

+2
Your photo suggests a loss of the natural buttock crease.
Buttock support has been lost. A buttock lift can return the lower buttock to a higher position, improving the buttock shape. There will be a scar in the buttock crease. 

You do not need a thigh lift.

Only a face-to-face exam of all aspects of the buttock will tell if fat transplants might help as well.
If you do not want fat transplants do not have them - but discuss your reasons with your plastic surgeon to see if you change your mind with more information.

Thigh lift or buttlift

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
Fat grafting, which you mentioned you are not interested in, could provide you some more projection and roundness to your behind. Unfortunately there is no other procedure that would be right for you, particularly not the ones you mentioned as you just are not an appropriate candidate for such excessive procedures. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Thigh or Buttock Lift?

+1
I think what you are searching for is body contouring.  Based upon your photos, most of this can be achieved with liposuction around the waistline and outer thighs.  Additionally, if you look at your profile photo you will see that indeed you have a flattened lower two-thirds of your buttock which could benefit from some re-inflating with a buttock implant.  Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Should I be looking into a thigh lift or butt lift? Or is there any other procedure you would recommend for me?

+1
I am not sure why you do not want fat grafting.  This would be the best method to improve shape and roundness of the buttock and create the appearance of the crease.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.