I Had a Thigh Lift I Had Another Surgeon Redo Them One Now is Concave One is Convex..still Swollen Will They Be Even Later?

I am hoping that my legs will look more even in the front in time they look lopsided and convex on one and concave on the other. It has only been 3 days...please someome give me hope. No photo available at this time still in bandages. I saw his markings before and they looked good will they even out later? God bless

+1

At 3 days, swelling can be massive following thigh lift, and it can be asymmetric.  DVT can cause asymmetric swelling and pain in the affected leg, and this is always important to rule out.  If your surgeon performs these procedures all the time and has good results, you will probably have good results.  Your plastic surgeon will be a good source of information for you during this time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA