Thigh Lift and Skin Pulling? (photo)

I had a thigh lift with incisions in the gluteal crease. When I bend my leg the skin looks like it is being pulled. Will this even out on its own or can something be done to correct it so that the skin lies smoothly.

Thigh lift scar pulling

+1

Over time as things soften, the scar will most likely fade and the tension on flexing your leg will diminish.  Good luck.

Will Thigh Lift Scarring Even Out?

+1

Most of the time the scarring does improve markely over the first year and the feeling of tightness does as well.  From what I can see in the picture the scar looks well placed.  It is important to understand that in all arm lifts and thigh lifts, there is a balance between taking too much skin and the closure being tight or opening later and taking too little and leaving you with loose skin.