Becoming Thicker in Other Areas After Smartlipo

Hello, i recently got smartlipo about 5 months ago (inner/out thighs, banana, and flanks) I am young (22), and in great shape and count calories. After i got the procedure, nothing about my diet, or workout routine changed. For some reason, as i slowly started seeing results in my legs and flanks, my arms, breast, and stomach, slowly have become thicker. What is going on!? Im getting very discourage and hate how my body is reacting! please help

Check back with the doctor who did the procedure.

+1

Check back with the doctor who did the procedure.  If her/she is an experience and skilled physician using SmartLipo, he/she will know what to do for you.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon