Thick - Uneven Nostrils / Asymmetrical Tip - Can my Nose Be Fixed?

Thank you in advance for your much appreciated answers!

Asymmetric tip and thick nostrils

+2

Everyone's nose is a bit different and there is always asymmetry.  AS for the thcikness of the nostrils, it is very hard to alter that without sometimes causing worse problems.

Uneven Nostrils & Asymmetrical Tip

+1

The thickness of your nasal skin and nostrils cannot be changed. The asymmetry of your tip on the frontal view can be improved.

Surgery for thick, uneven nostrils and asymmetrical tip not recommended.

+1

Anna, your pictures show a nose that has thick skin, and surgery on a nose such as this only adds swelling (which eventually settles after many months) and scar tissue (which softens and matures, but always adds some additional tissue), neither of which make the nose skin look thinner! Sure, the underlying framework of cartilage can be surgically manipulated, but thick skin, swelling, and scar tissue ALWAYS obscure fine detail to some degree, no matter who does it, and how skillfully done!

Furthermore, the degree of asymmetry and unevenness is minimal; surgical changes could well give you a result that you like even less than your present appearance. Let me make a recommendation: take the money you would have used to make these surgical changes (that I fear would make you very unhappy) and use the funds for something you have always wanted, like a vacation cruise or a piece of treasured jewelery. Then take the rest of the money saved in avoiding reoperations and more unhappiness, and go out for a fabulous dinner with someone special. Raise your glasses in a toast to good advice, and enjoy looking better now than if you had gone the other path!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Thick and uneven nostrils.

+1

Unless you have a breathing problem it would be better to leave them alone since there is so slight an asymmetry present.