Do I Have Thick Skin or Not?

i am totally confused that whether i have thick skin or not and if i am going for rhinoplasty will it work for me or not. from my side i don't want replica of any nose, just wanting nose in proportion with face. if it is possible what are the procedure in rhinoplasty,which i should go.please help me.

Do I have thick skin?

+1

Looking at your photos, it does appear you have thick skin. In general, patients with thick skin do not always achieve the level of definition they desire. In addition, the swelling may last a bit longer. However, it is still possible to make great improvements to the nose. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialist.com/

thick skin for rhinoplasty

+1

The pictures do show very thick skin over a cartilaginous and bony framework of the nose. It's important to have very specific  goals in mind when  you go to your consultation to figure out exactly  what do you want to accomplish.

Web reference: http://www.seattle-rhinoplasty.com

Thick Skin or Not

+1

Yes, you have thick skin. Despite this, an improvement in many aspects of the nose can be achieved with rhinoplasty.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Thick skin or not on nse?

+1

Yes, it looks like you have thick skin. I am not sure exactly what you want, but this is why you go for a consultation.

African american rhinoplasty

+1

Your posted photos are inadequate for a full analysis. There is no frontal view and no side view including chin and forehead. The skin looks thick and the tip is tipped to the right with asymmetric nostrils. You would probably benefit from a rhinoplasty depending on specifically what you want to change and who your surgeon is. More proportionate to my face is not specific enough to know what you want. Shorten the bridge, narrow the tip etc are more specific requests that are more helpful in planning a surgical approach.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.