Thick Skin Aftr Fraxel Repair?

6 days after full face fraxel repair, the lower part of my face( all around my mouth ) has thick wrinkled skin where as the rest of my face is smooth and the skin feels normal. My doctor says it looks fine. I don't understand why my face has 2 different textures and why it is so wrinkled. Will it even out or did something go wrong? Thanks, I'm trying not to panic but even my family and friends say it looks wrong.

It is too early to be concerned about your Fraxel Repair Laser treatment

+1

Six days is very early in the healing process.  Be patient and follow up with your doctor if you should continue to have concerns.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon