Thick Nose Wings or Swollen Nose Wings, 2 Month Post-open-septorhinoplasty? (photo)

Hi 2 months ago I had open septorhinoplasty done and also an alar base reduction, the overall of my nose is fine, but my nose wings are very ugly, it seems unproportional with my nose tip… Is this swelling or will it remain like this?… Before rhinoplasty my alae were also thick but not as thick as now. You can see in the picture which part of the nose I mean…

Swelling After Rhinoplasty

+1

This is likely residual swelling.   I do not believe that the surgeon would have done anything to make the ala larger in your case.  Occasionally, for a patient with external valve collapse, an alar strut is put in to strengthen the valve to prevent collapse.