Do They Look the Same Size? (photo)

I've had breast implants for many years and I presently have 600 cc high profile gels. I used to have saline and I remember my right breast having 780 cc and the left having 750 cc. I guess my left breast was slightly larger than the right. When my doctor replaced the salines with these ones, he ordered them the same size. I sometimes wonder if he should of ordered the left side 550 cc? Can you tell my right side is larger? (your left) Does this warrant another surgery?

You have a great result!

+1

In my opinion, your photos show a great surgical outcome! I would not recommend additional surgery.

Worried about 30 cc

+1

You have a beautiful result.  Your pictures look excellent.  I would not recommend a re-operation.

Remember, 30 cc is just about the size of a 1 ounce shot glass - it's a very small volume, compared to the entire breast volume - it just sounds big in the metric system. :)

Thomas Fiala, MD

Breasts Look Different?

+1

Thank you for the photos and question.

From the photos, you look very good and it looks like your surgeon did a nice job for you.  Every time you undergo surgery, you have potential for risks/ complications.  I would not recommend a revision - there is no need for one.

Enjoy your results!

Minor Breast Asymmetries

+1

Your breasts look nearly identical and although there may be small differences, there is little indication for a re-operation. No two breasts are identical and attempting to create this may leave you with other problems. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Do They Look the Same Size?

+1

Based upon the posted photos it does appear you are slightly larger on your right side. Additional surgery is a very personal decision not one to be decided over the internet. 

Breast Implant Symmetry

+1

As I always say: NO two breasts are exactly alike - not any woman's, not any man's. The breast implants you currently have are actually great shape and size. Sure, they're not perfectly symmetrical, but expecting that is virtually impossible and unreasonable. You should be very glad about the results, and definitely hold off any more surgery until you need it. Good luck.

Daniel Kaufman, MD

Are they the same size?

+1

No women has identical breasts so there will always be minor differences. However, it looks like you have a great result! So don't be tempted to have more surgery.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

As good as it gets

+1

You have as good symmetry as anybody can have, stop micromanaging it and enjoy the excellent outcome!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS