will they straighten the bridge of my nose?

I've never broken my nose but my nasal bridge is a very off center. are they able to straighten my nasal bridge even though I have never broken It?

Crooked nasal bridge repair

+1
Even though you've never broken your nose your rhinoplasty sugeon should still be able to work on getting your nose straighter. Controlled bone fractures and possibly cartilage grafting may be needed depending on your specific anatomy. A nasal exam would help determine what exactly needs to be done. You can read more about rhinoplasty to straighten the nose at my web reference link below.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyinseattle.com/rhinoplasty-treatments/crooked-nose

Crooked nose

+1
Hi Skywalker91, You say that your nose is very off center; it is difficult to recommend treatment without a clinical evaluation. There may be facial asymmetries and other congenital issues here or a simple osteotomy correction in addition to a septal surgery, if necessary, will be needed. Your nose can be straightened though. We have a Vectra 3D imager that allows you to see your potential results using different maneuvers. I recommend that you see a plastic or facial plastic surgeon that has good experience in rhinoplasty procedures. Crooked noses are not necessarily straightforward but experienced expertise will prevent an unfortunate outcome. Rhinoplasty revisions and not uncommon and there is a higher risk with more difficult problems in inexperienced hands.  

Crooked Nose

+1
Without the benefits of pictures or an exam, it is difficult to give you sound medical advice.
In general, a crooked nose is the result of a deviated septum and/or displaced nasal bones.
Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Straighten the bridge of the nose

+1
Even though the nose has not been broken, it can be straightened with  medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones. In  many instances, a cartilaginous spreader graft is also inserted on the concave side to give more symmetry. For many examples, please see the link below  to our rhinoplasty  photo gallery

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/progallery/crooked_photos18.html

A Rhinoplasty Will Straighten Your Nose

+1

Having a Rhinoplasty will straighten your nose.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in Rhinoplasty surgery for your best result.

Straightening the bridge of the nose.

+1
Straightening of the bridge of the nose is routinely done in rhinoplasty when the bridge is crooked. If it affects your breathing your insurance will pay for a portion of the surgery.

A rhinoplasty will straighten your nose

+1

Nose surgery or rhinoplasty will straighten your nose. Often times the nasal septum contributes to the crookedness or deviation of the nose, too. So, a septoplasty will be required along with the rhinoplasty to improve the alignment of your nose, inside and out. Thank you for sharing your question. Best wishes.

For additional information about Rhinoplasty:

Web reference: http://www.drgregpark.com/nose-surgery

Bridge of nose

+1
An off centered bridge of the nose can be due to assyemtry of the facial skeleton, upper jaw, or deficiency in the tissues above the nose. Balancing this area by augmenting it with tissue or osteotomies to move the nasal bones into symmetry is possible.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked nasal bridge

+1
This should be possible either by moving the bones and/or cartilages or performing maneuvers which camouflage the deviation.  However, sometimes a deviated nose can result from the upper jaw being off to one side, so make sure that your surgeon looks for this possibility (it means that it can be a bit more difficult to completely straighten).
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon