They Are Still Sagging and I Just Got Them Done?

I just got silicon implants under the Muscle And I have had saline over the muscle for 20 years now they look flat on the top what can I do to perk them up? I think I should have keep them over muscle. My nipple is looking at up at me and I had a lift as well! It has only been 7 months.... Please help

Problems after breast revision surgery

+1

Sorry to hear that you are having problems.  It is possible that the implants are actually down too low and this is forcing the implants to point up.  Really need a photograph to be able to understand the extent of the problem.   It is possible that you will need some type of surgical revision to correct the problem.  Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to understand your anatomy and suggest possible alternatives.