Will They Drop More in the Lower Pole and Hide my Scar? (photo)

I love my implants I think they are perfect shape and even. The pic makes my nipple look a little diff but straight on they look even. Maybe my left is dropping a little quicker. I received 425L 475R. Started with barley an A! Want full C small D. I heard they get bigger once they settle n drop more! :) (unders silicone) 5'7 130 pounds.

Incision location

I believe your implants will drop slightly with time and that your incisions will become less visible.  You do have a great looking result. Congrats and good luck.