Thermage - Will It Work on Loose Skin Post-Pregnancy?

Will Thermage address my post-pregnancy loose skin issues? I had the procedure done a week ago and have noticed some improvement already. How will it end up in 6 months?

The ONLY way to REALLY Tighten Loose After Pregnancy Tummy skin is a Tummy Tuck

+1

Regarding:"Thermage - Will It Work on Loose Skin Post-Pregnancy?
Will Thermage address my post-pregnancy loose skin issues?
I had the procedure done a week ago and have noticed some improvement already. How will it end up in 6 months
?"

I am NOT a Thermage fan. A lot of claims, never fully delivered with a smattering of major complications along the way.

If you are willing to pay for a so-so result AT BEST just to avoid a Tummy Tuck scar then an electronic skin tightening treatment may be for you. But accept that it will NEVER match the figure and tightness a Tummy Tuck can afford after pregnancy. If you are looking for THE BEST possible figure to get your before Baby body, only better, have a Tummy Tuck from a good Plastic Surgeon.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Thermage for post-pregnancy skin

+1

You may see some smoothing of the skin, but don't expect results like you would have from a tummy tuck.  Thermage is nonsurgical collagen stimulation--you may continue to see some gradual improvement over the next 6 months, but I wouldn't expect anything terribly dramatic.

Carmen Kavali, MD