Thermage for "Wattle"

What if thermage doesn't work? My "waddle" is worse 6 months after - can I get a refund?

Predicting Thermage results

+1

I assume you are talking about the 2 folds that appear in the neck from the chin toward the chest, sometimes called the "turkey wattle" or similar unflattering terms. This is related to the anatomy of a muscle called the platysma, and is routinely corrected as part of a facelift. Thermage would not be expected to improve it. The best patients for Thermage are those who want a little bit of skin toning, and preferably young enough to have some elasticity in the skin. It is not an alternative to a facelift and the disappointing results that people experience are very often because it expectations were inflated.