Will thermage work for me or will I need tummy tuck for my belly? (photo)

Do I need surgery? I've had a kid and left with a little budge belly but mainly hate when I bend forward the skin is very wrinkly n loose wouldn't care though I'm a model n it's stopping me with lots of work :(

Tummy and Thermage and Coolsculpting

Since you are modeling, you may need to have surgery to get the best results.  In general, for a bulge, you can have great results non-surgically with a combination of Thermage and Coolsculpting.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for a consultation to see what treatment would be right for you.  Best, Dr. Green

Thermage for the tummy

Thermage radio frequency can tighten and lift the abdomen skin non-surgically but does not take the place of a surgical tummy tuck.  You should consult a plastic surgeon who offers both Thermage and surgery to see which treatment would be best for you.  Thermage may not give you enough of a result if you are modelling.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist