Thermage VS Pelleve ? Which is better for orbital area lax skin and collagen production?

I am trying to decide between Pelleve and Thermage for lax brow skin and the beginning of some orbital wrinkling. I do not like botox or fillers, so I would like to find other options. I have already had two Pelleve treatments and I do not see any results, it actually looks worse ! Maybe a need a third.

Thermage for skin tightening

+1
Thermage only takes one treatment to effectively tighten the skin around the eyes, face, and other parts of the body.  Thermage works through radiofrequency to tighten the skin and produce new collagen.  The results are natural and work extremely well on all skin types.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage for the best cosmetic results.

Thermage vs Pelleve

+1
Both Thermage and Pelleve utilize radiofrequency technology to stimulate collagen production and improvement in skin laxity.

Pelleve treatments show best improvement in a series that usually ranges from 3-5 treatments. Treatments are meant to be spaced about 1 month apart. Pelleve uses a wand that can be applied to either the entire face or certain areas per treatment, with Pelleve it is necessary for the practitioner to achieve a certain temperature on the skin for the treatment to be effective.

Thermage CPT with Total Tip Technology uses focused radiofrequency energy to deliver bulk volume heat for great efficacy. Thermage has site specific tips that can be used on face, neck, eyes and body. Thermage only requires one treatment.

Both treatments have no downtime, with some immediate improvement post procedure and continues to improve up to 6 months post procedure as the skin regenerates new collagen.

Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see which treatment is right for you.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon