Thermage Vs Exilis Vs Titan for Skin Tightening?

i have to go for skin tightening procedure this week ,i want to consult that which amongst is best for skin tightening and please tell me the difference between them as this will helpme grreatly.

Laser skin tightening without the downtime

+1

I use the Yag laser for skin tightening without downtime and have found it to offer superior results to most other non ablative treatments. Surgery90210

Skin tightening

+1

all non-invasive skin tightening machines have a different result depending upon the patient and the areas treated and their baseline skin laxity. they might not produce noticeable results on certain patients. but that cannot be predicted unless the patient undergoes the procedure. Thermage is one of the better ones that are available in the market and has a higher success rate than any other devices in my experience.

Misbah Khan, MD