Thermage Plus 6 Velashape Treatments to Get Rid of Pouch?

I am 37 yrs old and wear a size 0 pants or petite 2 pants. I weigh 109 lbs and I am 5'1" tall, I have two children. My stomach blows up like I am 4 months pregnant after every meal.

I have love handles and loose skin on my tummy. I am looking for a non-surgical way of removing of tummy fat/love handles. Some one said that I would need Velashape (6 treatments) + Thermage. Would they work for me, if not, what else is out there? Thank you.

Treatment of Stomach

+1

Thank you for your question. Based on your photos, I believe you would be a good candidate for CoolSculpting or Vaser Hi-Def Lipo. Both are non or minimally invasive and have garnered excellent results in my experience in reducing fat. 

A combination of Thermage and a series of vellashape traements may help your problem

+1

To tighten the loose skin on your  abdomen Thermage using a 400 pulse body tip will help you.

You can also use The Vellashape with a seris of 6-8 treatments to improve your love handles.

These procedures will help as long as you are on a good diet and exercise program.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Nonsurgical options are limited for loose skin

+1

Without seeing you it is impossible to make a recommendation but here are a few guidelines: If you have a minor degree of skin laxity and very little fat, then Thermage with the deep tip might be an option. Velashape has not been reported to cause measurable skin tightening or fat reduction as far as I have seen.

I do have experience with Liposuction + immediate Thermage, which enhances the degree of skin tightening by as much as 45% (more than had been reported for Smart Lipo.) Since the lipo may be done under local anesthesia, it might make the most sense even though it is surgery.