Thermage Tummy Tuck and Seeing No Results?

I had a Thermage Tummy Tuck on April 6 2012 and have yet to see any results. I am not overweight andmy belly wasn't very loose just a small muffin top roll. It is almost 5 months now. How long does it take to see the results? Thank you J

Thermage does not treat muffin tops

+1

I am not sure why you had Thermage for a "muffin top".  Coolscuplting by Zeltiq is what I would use on a bulge like you are describing.  Please send photos.

Thermage is not a tummy tuck

+1
Frankly, Thermage should not be used in the same breath as tummy tuck. It is not a substitute for liposuction, either. It is a noninvasive tightening of the deep dermis via radiowave technology. If you have a muffin top, it would not be efficacious. I don't know what type of doctor you saw for this procedure, but for a realistic appraisal, see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.