Thermage or Titan for Jowls and Loose Neck Skin?

I'm 47, starting to get a little jowly, and seeing a little turkey neck. I don't have the $8K for a lower face lift, and I want to stave off the hand's of time a little longer. Will Thermage or Titan work? If not, please let me know the BEST treatment for a little jowls and the beginning of loose neck skin. I'm really desperate for something!

Thermage for tightening

+1

Thermage is still the non-surgical gold standard for skin tightening.  One treatment is required, no downtime, and results are seen within 3 to 6 months.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for your treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist

Thermage vs. Titan

+1

Thermage wins hands down! Thermage is FDA approved for skin tightening, Titan is not. See the difference? Thermage is also a 1 time treatment, where Titan is more than 1, usually 3-6. Consult a Cosmetic, or Plastic Surgeon in your area that has extensive experience in Thermage. Good Luck!

Sofia Rubbani, MD
Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thermage tightens the jawline.

+1

Hi! In our cosmetic surgery practice in Manhattan, we have had good results with Thermage. It is safe, and most patients get an improvement.

You have to be realistic. Sometimes the improvement is subtle, but the patient is happy because she knew it isn't magic. Also Thermage has to be done just right to work, and enough energy has to be used. Look at the Thermage website.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)