Will Thermage Tighten the Skin on my Thighs and Stomach?

I work out and am in great shape but I have noticed the skin on my thighs (especially above my knees) and my stomach is sagging and looks wrinkled. I do not have cellulite. Will Thermage get rid of this?

Thermage to tighten skin

+2

Thermage® is now a safe, non-invasive, radiofrequency (RF) cosmetic procedure that’s clinically proven to help smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger looking appearance. The treatment delivers natural looking results with little to no downtime —on all skin colors, on and off the face, all in a single procedure. Fast and easy, you can even come in during your lunch break and return to work after!

Thermage® uses radiofrequency technology to heat the deep, collagen rich layers of your skin. The heat helps tighten existing collagen and stimulate the formation of new collagen, which reduces sagging, renews contours, and improves the smoothness and texture of the skin’s surface. Comfort Pulse Technology, including a vibrating handpiece delivers enhanced patient comfort.

On the face, Thermage® can treat sagging skin, loose jowls, lack of definition in the jaw line, sagging neck skin (“turkey neck”), wrinkles and fine lines, and lack of definition in the lips. Elsewhere on the body, Thermage® can treat wrinkled, crepey, sagging or bulging skin as well as the appearance of cellulite.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.