Can Thermage on the Eyelids Be Done After Ultherapy on the Lower Face and Forehead?

If so, how long must a person wait after the Ultherapy to have the Eyes by Thermage treatment??

Thermage and Ultherapy

+1

Thermage for the eyelids can be done after Ultherapy. Wait one week in case there is any swelling from the Ultherapy.  The treatments are done on different areas so there is no problem doing both.

Toronto Dermatologist

Ultherapy and Thermage both Sound-based Technologies

+1

Hi PumaGirl: Protocols for procedure timing and combination vary widely and it is best to follow your plastic surgeon's recommendations based on his/her experience and the settings used. These treatments are similar in nature (soundwave based) and rely on the same basic principle of using sound to heat and stimulate the skin's collagen. That said, if the eyelid area was not treated, I would expect you could go ahead with Eyes by Thermage within a week or so after the Ultherapy as long as there are no problems following that treatment. If you already had the eyelid treated with Ultherapy, I would recommend waiting a few months so that you see the full improvement (which is gradual) before you decide if you really want and need additional treatment. Check with your doctor and prepare to be patient: results depend upon changes in your collagen and that takes time! Good luck to you! Dr H

Mary C. Herte, MD