Does Thermage Work for Stretch Marks After Pregnancy?

I delivered my baby 10 months ago, and stopped nursing already. I have stretch marks on lower tummy, still red in color. Will Thermage work for these?

Thermage and red stretch marks

+1

Thermage is great post pregnancy for skin tightening etc. but it does not have much effect on stretch marks.  The V-Beam will remove the redness in the stretch marks and works extremely well and quickly.  Please find a board certified dermatologist in your area for the best results.

Thermage is not great for stretch marks

+1

Unfortunately Thermage is not the best option for stretch marks on the abdomen.  I would suggest investigating PDL (pulsed dye laser) to reduce the redness and maybe a fractionated laser device to help with collagen stimulation and reduction of the associated atrophy (depression) of the skin.

San Diego Dermatologist

Thermage not the best solution for stretch marks

+1

Bottom line is there is still no great treatment for stretch marks, not that there is any lack of interest in trying to find a solution. If they are still red then laser or IPL may be helpful. This is unfortunately not a great application for Thermage.