Thermage to Stimulate Collagen Production?

I am from Hong Kong and 39 years old. I want to try Thermage to eleminate wrinkle around eyes area and tighten my skin.

I'm concerned if my skin will not actively produce collagen several years later after Thermage therapy cause once ThermaCool stimulate skin to produce much collagen, it may becomes less active with no stimulation. Like the case of drug dependence.

Thanks for your reply,
Bon

Thermage around the eyes

+1

Dear Bon Nye

Thermage around the eyes is done with a special tip and in the right patient does stimulate collagen to give a nice improvement in wrinkling. I like to combine this with Botox during the first 6 months to get the best result. Speak to doctors who do a lot of thermage to find the right one for you and if you go in with realistic expectations I think you will be happy with the result.

Steven Schuster MD FACS

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon