Thermage to Soften Under Eye Hollows?

I am a 21 male, and have very noticeable (to me) under eye hollows, which make me look sickly and tired. The Dr recommended Thermage, and at first it seemed like a good idea, but after reading reviews I am not so sure. Is this a good treatment for the under eye area?

Thermage for hollow under eyes?

+1

Without actually seeing you it is difficult to say what the best treatment would be but generally speaking, Thermage is not treating hollowness under the eyes.  You may wish to consider something like Restylane to help fill out the hollows and create a smoother transition from the under eye area to the cheek. Thermage can provide a nice lift for sagging upper eyelids but no real solution from Thermage for the lower eyelids.  You would probably be better served by getting another opinion about treatment.

Good luck!

Dr. Grant Stevens       

Thermage for under eye hollows

+1

Thermage does not improve under eye hollows.  You will need either surgery or soft tissue augmentation to address this condition.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon