Anticipating Thermage Side Effects

I had the Thermage done and I had very little improvement after 2 days, I know I have to wait for 6 months. I had no swelling or any other problem; I felt normal after I had it done.
My concern now is that I have read about these horrible stories that say that after 4 or more months you start looking older and having horrible dimples. What are the chances?  Should I be worried even if I feel normal after 2 days? I am only 34, but I am freaked out! Please some comfort here

Thermage results take several months to see

+1

Try not to worry! The new Thermage with the newest technology allows you to get treated with effective energies delivered in multiple passes.  The stories that you heard are from many years ago with old technologies.  You should start to see results in two to three months and sometimes up to six months as new collagen is being formed.

Be patient wtih thermage and don't stress

+1

the chance of problems with thermage is much much lower today than with the older device. Lower energies with more passes has created a safer and more effective protocol of treatment.

Tharmage side effects can be very rare

+1

Ever since we purchased the new NXT Thermage machine, we have not seen any side effects with the procedure. The newer methods use lower fluences but lots more pulses. Since the power is lower, the chances of getting dents or scars have substanially decreased.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage is very safe.

+1

Hi! When properly done, there are extremely few problems with Thermage. So don't worry.

The only real question is how much improvement you will see in 4 to 6 months. Every one of our patients sees some improvement; some subtle, some dramatic.

It is important that a large treatment head be used during Thermage so that sufficient energy can be delivered to the skin.