What Happens when You Have Thermage Too Often?

What actually happens in the years to come from sort of shrink wrapping the muscle or having Thermage so often?  What happens when you stop too? Will I wake up one day and my skin is flat and hanging? Just curious. Thanks

Long-term effects of Thermage

+1

Thermage radiofrequency is a treatment to the skin and the connective tissues that support the skin, not the muscles. the result is to stimulate new collagen to form which then firms up the skin. think of it as setting back the clock, not a temporary tightening. Your skin will continue to age but it should always be healthier than if you hadn't done the Thermage, all other things being equal. There is no benefit to doing it more often than once or twice a year.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.