Does Thermage Help Sagging Inner Thighs and Overall Cellulite?

Does Thermage help sagging inner thighs and overall cellulite to total thigh area?

The key word in the question is 'help' therefore answer is yes

+1

Thermage will definitely help. The result depends on the degree of sagging. The right candidate will see improvenment. However, Thermage has never been a competitor of plastic surgery. Patients who don't want or can't have surgery will find Thermage as a great substitute.

There is no perfect procedure for cellulite. Thermage is amongst the very good procedures to improve cellulite.

Muscat Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage and Thigh Lift

+1

In most instances which I have had the opportunity to observe, I have not been impressed with the results of Thermage. Most of the patients I have encountered report unsatisfactory outcomes.