How Long Do Thermage Effects Last?

How long do the effects of Thermage last for the jowls and neck? I am considering Thermage and I'm 53 years old. Thank you!

Setting back the clock with Thermage

+2

Your question is a good one, especially in light of all of the conflicting statements you see about Thermage. To begin with, the effects are usually real in properly selected patients but not usually dramatic, so it isn't a "nonsurgical facelift". It works by stimulating new collagen to form in the skin which occurs over a couple of months following the procedure. This isn't a temporary effect but it doesn't stop the skin from aging, so it is more like setting back the clock.