Can I Get Thermage Done if I'm Menstruating?

Can I Get Thermage Done if I'm Menstrating?

Thermage when menstruating

+1

There are no contraindications to having Thermage done while menstruating. Women tend to be more sensitive during and, sometimes before their cycle. If you are one of those women, I suggest you schedule your Thermage treatment at a time when you are not menstruating. There is no topical anesthesia that can be applied since the whole procedure is based on the sensation you feel during treatment. Regards.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Thermage is safe during your period

+1

Thermage is safe any time during your menstrual cycle.  You do not have to change your daily activities or modify your routine before or after you have Thermage.  Many people have their treatment and then go back to work or go out that evening.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage is safe when menstruating

+1

There is no reason Thermage cannot be done if a woman is menstruating.  It will not affect the procedure in any way.

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage® is safe during menstrual period.

+1

You can have Thermage done any time of the month without a doubt. However, if you know that your body is extremely sensitive during that time, you may want to wait until you are feeling your best!

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon