Thermage for Loose Upper Arm Skin?

I am considering Thermage for my arms. I am slim and workout, but still have loose skin on my upper arms, will it help?

Thermage Upper Arms

+1

Buffie,

Thermage is an excellent treatment for upper arms when treating loose skin. It is a very common procedure thats safe and effective. I recommend topical anesthetic be applied to the treatment area so that the patient may have a comfortable experience. Depending on the severity of the skin laxity the treatment might need to be done more than once, but typically thermage patients only need 1 treatment.

Good Luck

Sofia Rubbani, MD

Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thermage will help loose skin on your arms

+1

With the new Thermage body tip we have been able to help patients with loose skin on the upper arms.The procedure in this area may have to be repeated a number of times.

Thermage in this area however could be painful so some sort of oral analgesics will have to be used before the procedure.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon