Does Thermage Work on Legs?

After having Liposuction years ago, the skin on my thighs looks like an elderly woman's --crepey and with much more cellulite. When I am sitting or lying down my thighs look nice, but when I am standing they are extremely unattractive.

Thermage won't make you happy

+2

Thermage will leave you disappointed with the results considering the cost and pain involved.  The only thing you can do is either tone your muscles more to tighten the skin over them or to have a thigh lift whose scars may be unacceptable to you. This is a tough situation to find a happy solution.