Can Thermage Improve my Skin After 2 Babies Via C Section or is a Tt the Only Way to Help?

im 5'5" and 140

Can Thermage help me or is TT the only choice?

+2

Great question.  Thermage will not help tighten your skin enough and has virtually no effect on fat reduction. The good news is that you may not even need a full tummy tuck.  You have very nice shape to your abdomen and your muscles appear tight, therefore, you could be a great candidate for liposculpture with a little bit of skin excision leaving a scar only about as wide as a "c-section."  Also, you would not have to have your belly button moved. 

Don't waste money on Thermage, save up and visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a full consult first.  While you wait for surgery, continue working out and dieting. You look great, good luck.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Thermage vs. Tummy Tuck...

+1

Surgery will always give you the optimal results in skin tightening and flattening out your abdomen.  I would also suggest trying Coolsculpting for the fat reduction in your abdomen if you want to try something in the realm of nonsurgical.  I'm affraid Thermage will not give you the results you are looking for.

Hope this helps. 

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/body.cfm

Thermage

+1

I have never performed thermage, but I have also never spoken to any patient who had it done and thought it did any good at all.  Your abdomen is not that bad, bit if you want it tightened, a tummy tuck is the only thing that will accomplish that.

A full tummy tuck is likely your best option.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

Thermage or tummy tuck

+1

Unfortunately, thermage cannot remove either stretch marks or skin. You may not need a full tummy tuck, though, as your upper abdomen appears relatively normal. Liposuction and a mini tummy tuck with just removal of the excess skin below the belly button may be enough for you. You should have a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss your options. Good luck to you.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Can Thermage remove stretch marks after pregnancy.

+1

Unfortunatley, Thermage can NOT remove stretch marks, and tighten abdominal muscles after pregnancy. The only thing that can remove lower abdominal stretch marks and loose skin, as well as tightening abdominal muscle is a tummy tuck. An abdominoplasty can be done with very low placed scars that can be easily hidden under a bikini.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com