Will Thermage Help my Belly? (photo)

I am 32 with 2 babies. 120 lbs (plan on loosing 5 more),3 months post baby. I am not sure if I have diastis. I am planning on a tummy tuck when we are finished having kids (1 or 2 more) but I don't want the sagging skin in the mean time as we are going to wait 1-2 years for the next one. Would this be a good temp solution or should I jut keep my shirt on while making love to the hubby and saving my money for the next couple years. Also, what is a fair price on average to pay for the procedure?

Thermage for Post Baby Belly

+1

Thermage is an excellent choice to tighten skin post baby. Especially on someone whom is fit. The results can last for up to 2 years as well, which sounds like a good time frame for you until you and your husband decide to have another child. I would seek a Board Certified Dermatologist in your area that has ample experience with this procedure. You want to make sure they use the appropriate settings to give you the results you want. You may need some medication in order to tolerate the heat, but other than that there
are so many benefits and no down time I think this is a good option for you.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage

+1

Yes, it's a great option for skin tightening. Enjoy!

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Therrmage will be a great treatment for skin tightening

+1

You are a great candidate for Thermage Abdomen. If you want a non invasive procedure. You should expect a 40% improvement.

Jhonny Salomon, MD