Treatment Spacing of 4 Days for Fraxel and Thermage?

I would like to know, if I space Thermage and a Fraxel treatment 4 days apart, is that okay? It will be my 9th Fraxel treatment and my 6th Thermage treatment since 2006.

Thermage and Fraxel

+1

Thermage and Fraxel may be performed on the same day.  If you choose to have Fraxel first, wait until any redness or peeling resolves before having Thermage.  If you have Thermage first, you may have Fraxel any time afterwards.

Toronto Dermatologist

Fraxel-Thermage Treatments....Record Number

+1

Hi Ms. Kitty,

I hope that they are working. That is a lot of Thermage treatments, as well as Fraxel restore treatments.

It is okay to have Thermage and Fraxel 4 days apart, even okay to have them on the same day.

Might I suggest 1 Fraxel repair treatment which will likely give you more results than you have seen in all 15 treatments that you have had so far combined.

You definitely hold the record for number of Thermage/Fraxel treatments.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Timing of Fraxel and Thermage

+1

Thereare no restrictions regarding the timing of Thermage and Fraxel. They affect different areas of the skin. However, after having as many treatments as you describe, you probably have fully appreciated any benefits that you get from these treatments. If you want more improvement, I'd suggest the Fraxel re:pair.

Steven F. Weiner, MD