Thermage or Fraxel Repair for Lines and Tightening Skin ?

I am considering either Thermage NXT or Fraxel Repair. I am wanting to get rid of lines under the eyes, tighten skin on face, neck and under eyes. I did the Titan micro laser peel several years ago and was disappointed. Will I get good results from either Thermage NXT or Fraxel Repair?

Ultherapy for the neck and face

+1

I have seen consistent and reproducible results with Ultherapy for the neck and face. The technology addresses tissue tightening of the SMAS.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Fraxel re:pair or Thermage for Lines and Skin Tightening

+1

Hi Wichita Girl,

Fraxel re:pair will give you better results than Thermage NXT.  Unfortunately Thermage continues to have low patient satisfaction rates and it is difficult to predict who will respond well to the treatment.

Fraxel re:pair gives safe and effective results.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Fraxel Repair is far superior for an overall effect

+1

If you wish tightening only then Thermage will do the job, however to get some tightening as well as improve fine lines, tone  and texture Fraxel Repair will do the best. the results from full face Fraxel repair is usually impressive.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel re:pair is superior

+1

I think that the Fraxel re:pair is going to do better for lines around the eyes than Thermage NXT. The primary benefit I see with the Thermage is correcting the hooding (excessive upper lid skin). The Fraxel will give you more downtime, but in the end, better, more long lasting results. Your problem does not appear to be severe in nature, so even if you get 50% improvement, the results won't be as dramatic as someone with much more wrinkles that gets a 50% improvement. (Don't take that % as what to expect, I'm just using that to make a point.).