Too Much Fat Loss After Thermage CPT

I had thermage cpt 3 months ago (the power was 4) and i realise if my face is getting old now and i have fatt loss on my face. I am 35 years old. 6 months before I had thermage I had ulthera and I was satisfied with the result but the result only last 6 months. Is it possible to back my fatt on my face?

Yes, Fat can be added back to your face.

+1

Yes, you can have fat injections from fat that is harvested from your own body. Fat can be taken from your tummy, buttock or any place that a plastic surgeon deems appropriate that has extra fat that can be removed without leaving a divot. The fat will stay longer than typical filler, however you will need more injected (6 to 8 treatments). An alternative to fat injections could be Sculptra (filler) injection that lasts longer than some of the other brands.

Also, consider if this is from loosing actual weight, not just aging, as that too can cause the face too look less full.

Either way you should discuss these options in a personalized with a board certified cosmetic doctor or dermatologist who you trust. They will give you the honest answers for your unique situation (your starting point, your objectives and your budget).

At the Victoria Park Medispa, we take off the consultation fee from any appointment booked, therefore reducing a client’s risk of having a treatment performed without taking the time to think about what they really want. Any esthetic tool needs to be in the right hands, to achieve the best possible results.

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon